For more information
Watch these videos for instructions on how to use KU technology
- Office 365, with a specific focus on OneDrive (online storage) and OneNote (digitial notebook)
- Microsoft Teams / Jayhawk Cloud - an all-in-one collaboration tool to share files, chat, and meet online
- Zoom - video conferencing
- Kaltura - create, edit, and share videos (similar to YouTube)
- My KU Portal / DPR - your list of degree requirements
- Blackboard - online assignments, class discussion boards, etc.
Keep up with KU IT updates, tech suggestions and more, by following us on Twitter (@kutechnology), Instagram (@kutechnology) and Facebook (facebook.com/kutechnology).